BMW 320/6 Baur E21, 1981
BMW 320/6 Baur E21
M20 2.0 Litre, Inline-Six
Timeless Automobile Ltd is excited to offer what may well be an immaculate condition BMW 320/6 Baur E21 1981. A very rare and desirable classic, 1 of 1500 ever made! This is the first generation of BMW 3-series models, the E21.
An original right-hand drive UK-supplied car purchased from the official BMW dealership in Bath that comes with a full service history and original manuals from 1981.
The odometer indicates 147,000 miles. Throughout its life this BMW has evidently been very well cared for. It is powered by the 122bhp 2.0 Litre straight-six cylinder engine, which is driven through a 5-speed manual transmission.
- 1 of 1500 E21 320/6 Baur ever produced
- Excellent condition
- Baur (targa) made from the official Baur Karosserie in Stuttgart, Germany
- Full Service History and MOT from Official BMW UK
- Over £15,000 spent on it over the last few years. All receipts and invoices available
- Original BMW and Baur Manuals from 1981
- 2.0 litre straight-six engine M20B20
- 5-speed manual transmission (optional extra) Standard comes with a 4-speed manual transmission
- BBS original alloy wheels from new (optional extra)
- Recaro seats
- Power steering
Available to view now